Auger Torque x2500
Standard with all Earth Drills in areas that we know will take a lot of strain. All hood pins are locked for extra safety making it impossible for the hood to detach from your hitch.
All Earth Drills come standard with high quality hoses and couplers (excludes larger units).
Auger Torque’s huge buying power means we work closely with high quality suppliers to develop the most reliable attachments available on the market today.
Torque is amplified by using the unique Auger Torque planetary gearbox. This system allows the motors output torque to be multiplied with extreme efficiency as well as ensuring the durability and reliability you need.
Unique to Auger Torque, the Non-Dislodgement Shaft is a single piece drive shaft assembled top down and locked into the Earth Drill housing. This design guarantees that the shaft will never fall out, making for a safer work environment, not only for the operator but also any surrounding workers, a MUST-HAVE FEATURE for any safety conscious company.
The rugged, lightweight and powerful construction of the BR50 T handle and BR50S anti vibration handle breakers makes them ideal for use in the 35 – 65 pound class. Designed for light to medium duty operation, they excel at curb and sidewalk demolition, asphalt cutting, and are popular for ground rod driving with electric utilities.
The Wacker Neuson Rammer BT60/40 with is available in 9″ or 12″ foot sizes.
Wacker Neuson Compacter Plates are available in 12″ and 18″ sizes.
Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for kerbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Features and Benefits
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and manoeuvrability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport
Dimensions: length x width x height 955 x 350 x 880 mm
Lowest working height: 606 mm
Size of base plate (L x W): 546 x 350 mm
Operating weight: 60 kg
Shipping weight (including packaging): 65 kg
Shipping size: 650 x 405 x 840 mm
Compaction depth (depending on soil): 25 cm
Compacted area (soil): 567 m2/h
Forward speed (soil): 25 m/min
Gradability: up to 30 %
Vibration frequency: 97 Hz
Max. centrifugal force: 12 kN
Engine: Honda GX 120
Fuel tank capacity: 2.5 litres
Fuel consumption: 0.8 l/h
Ideal for mixing concrete and mortar, this orange electric mixer has a mixing volume of 90L and a motor power of 0.75 hp – 0.55 kW giving you a load speed of 24rpm. Can be used both on and off stand. Made to withstand heavy duty site conditions.
- Guarantee – 1 year
- Accessories included – Stand (9.5kg) and quick mix paddles
Power Output: 550W