Auger Torque x2500
Standard with all Earth Drills in areas that we know will take a lot of strain. All hood pins are locked for extra safety making it impossible for the hood to detach from your hitch.
All Earth Drills come standard with high quality hoses and couplers (excludes larger units).
Auger Torque’s huge buying power means we work closely with high quality suppliers to develop the most reliable attachments available on the market today.
Torque is amplified by using the unique Auger Torque planetary gearbox. This system allows the motors output torque to be multiplied with extreme efficiency as well as ensuring the durability and reliability you need.
Unique to Auger Torque, the Non-Dislodgement Shaft is a single piece drive shaft assembled top down and locked into the Earth Drill housing. This design guarantees that the shaft will never fall out, making for a safer work environment, not only for the operator but also any surrounding workers, a MUST-HAVE FEATURE for any safety conscious company.
The Wacker Neuson Rammer BT60/40 with is available in 9″ or 12″ foot sizes.
Wacker Neuson Compacter Plates are available in 12″ and 18″ sizes.
Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for kerbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Features and Benefits
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and manoeuvrability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport
Dimensions: length x width x height 955 x 350 x 880 mm
Lowest working height: 606 mm
Size of base plate (L x W): 546 x 350 mm
Operating weight: 60 kg
Shipping weight (including packaging): 65 kg
Shipping size: 650 x 405 x 840 mm
Compaction depth (depending on soil): 25 cm
Compacted area (soil): 567 m2/h
Forward speed (soil): 25 m/min
Gradability: up to 30 %
Vibration frequency: 97 Hz
Max. centrifugal force: 12 kN
Engine: Honda GX 120
Fuel tank capacity: 2.5 litres
Fuel consumption: 0.8 l/h
Ideal for mixing concrete and mortar, this orange electric mixer has a mixing volume of 90L and a motor power of 0.75 hp – 0.55 kW giving you a load speed of 24rpm. Can be used both on and off stand. Made to withstand heavy duty site conditions.
- Guarantee – 1 year
- Accessories included – Stand (9.5kg) and quick mix paddles
Power Output: 550W
Floor Saw CS 451
The CLIPPER CS451 is the new generation Clipper floor saw designed to combine robustness, functionality with a vibration level reduced by 40% versus our best selling C99 floor saw. Tested according to the latest European Standard EN12096/EN13862, this vibration level is one of the lowest in the market place and allows the user to operate the machine all day while remaining within the daily recommended HAV exposure level.
- Handlebar equipped with vibration absorbers
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Optimised weight distribution (positioning of motor and tank)
- High capacity water tank (25L)
- Easily removable water tank
- Two cutting guides (on top of blade guard and in front of the machine)
- Integrated lifting hook
- Rear wheels in recess from the cut
- Pulleys with removable hub and Poly V belts
- Heavy duty bearings with nipples on 30mm diameter shaft
- Parking brake